- Monitors in Partial Vacuum (300 torr)
- 10 + Years No Calibration Sensor
- Two-Alarm Relays for 19.5% and 18.0%
- No Maintenance Required
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Display, 4-20mA Analog Output
- Low 450ºC temperature Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Operates in Freezers at – 40 ºC
- No Drift due to Thunderstorms or barometric pressure changes
- Wall mounting brackets and optional plug-in wall power supply
- UL, C UL and CE Approvals
The Air check O2 Monitor is for continuous monitoring of gas lines, 3D printers, glove boxes, nitrogen gas compressors, vacuum chambers, and locations where low oxygen levels need to be monitored. Unlike electrochemical sensor cells, the Air check O2 zirconium cell provides stable oxygen readings even in areas where temperature and humidity levels are changing. And, the Air check O2 is one of the only monitors suitable for monitoring directly in a vacuum.
The heart of the monitoring system is a long lasting zirconium sensor, which detects low oxygen conditions within seconds and provides accurate measurements over a wide temperature and humidity range. The zirconium O2 sensor cell will operate continuously for 10 or more years and requires an absolute minimum of maintenance. There are no zero or span calibration pots to adjust and when compared to disposable type sensors, our long life zirconium O2 sensor can save up to $475 annually and will pay for itself in just over 3 years!
The Air check unique sensor mounts directly into chambers or load locks through the use of a KF type vacuum fitting. Monitoring oxygen directly under vacuum eliminates the need to change the environment back to ambient and can improve thru put. The Air check O2 Deficiency Monitor also provides stable readings even in areas that contain high electro-magnetic fields.