- No maintenance zirconium O2 cell and long life CO2 sensor
- No calibration required for oxygen
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor
- Local backlit concentration display
- Built-in audible horn
- Built-in visual LED alarm indicators
- Alarm level 1 and 2 for O2 and CO2
- No drift due to environmental or temperature changes
- 3 year warranty
PureAire Monitoring System’s Dual O2/CO2 Monitor provides continuous monitoring of oxygen and carbon dioxide. This monitor is ideal for use in confined spaces where low oxygen concentrations could pose a health hazard, from nitrogen gas storage sites to carbon dioxide beverage gas distribution areas.
While many O2/CO2 meters rely on electrochemical sensor cells, PureAire developed its Dual O2/CO2 Monitor with a zirconium oxide and NDIR cell. This cell is impermeable to changing barometric pressure, storms, temperatures, and humidity, for reliable performance across a range of atmospheric conditions. While other units require quarterly calibration and periodic maintenance, PureAire’s Dual O2/CO2 Monitor needs no maintenance or calibration once installed. If you seek an O2/CO2 monitor that you can plug in, leave alone, and rely on to monitor oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, try PureAire.