- CO, IPA, H2, H2S, and Other Toxic Gases
- Dual Sensor Capability
- Non-Intrusive One-man Calibration
- Ex Proof Enclosure Div 1 & 2, Group B, C, & D
- Local Digital Display with Bargraph & Trending
- User Adjustable Dual Alarm Relays
- 4-20 mA Analog Output
- RS-480 Modbus Optional
- NRTL CSA Approvals, ATEX Optional
The instrument’s fault supervision circuitry continuously monitors for failed sensor cell and communication line breaks. Plus sensor cell operation is continuously supervised 24/7 and when used in conjunction with distributive control systems or PLC’s, provides immediate fault identification for a disconnected sensor cell.
The Air check Ex is housed in a Nema 7 explosion proof enclosure and is available for Carbon Monoxide, IPA, H2, H2S and other toxic gases. Capable of monitoring ppm levels of toxic gas or % LEL levels of combustible gases, the Air check Ex is a perfect monitoring solution for providing worker protection in chemical plants, refineries and other areas requiring hazardous classifications.