Long-Lasting O2 Zirconium Sensor
The PureAire Oxygen Deficiency Depletion Monitor features a long-lasting zirconium oxide sensor capable of providing accurate readings for 10+ years with no scheduled maintenance, and the Monitor comes with a full 3-year warranty.
PureAire’s O2 Deficiency Monitor is suitable for a wide range of uses. From bar and restaurant beverage stations, to tire repair centers, food processing plants, and hospitals, our Oxygen Monitors ensure that nitrogen and CO2 gas are safely used and that any leaks are detected before human safety is jeopardized. Our zirconium O2 sensor performs reliably in temperatures ranging from 55 Celsius to -40 Celsius, so it’s ideal for environments including freezers, cryogenic facilities, and frozen food manufacturing plants. The low maintenance and long-lasting sensor provide continuous monitoring in applications in which inert nitrogen gas and CO2 gas are stored. Once set up, the O2 zirconium sensor will operate continuously, without calibration or adjustment. So long as everything is operating properly, the Monitor stays silent, but if oxygen levels fall to the OSHA action level, defined as 19.5%, the Monitor’s built-in horn will sound, alerting employees to danger.
O2 Monitor Features
- 10 + Years No Calibration Sensor
- Two, user-adjustable, alarm setpoints available or alarm defaults are set to 19.5% and 18.0%
- No Maintenance Required
- Built-in 90db audible alarm
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Display, and 4-20mA Analog Output
- Operates in Freezers at – 40 ºC
- No Drift due to Thunderstorms or barometric pressure changes
- Wall mounting brackets
- UL, CUL, and CE Approvals
- 24V DC Power Supply Included (99016)
- International Power Supply Included (99116)