- 10 + Years No Calibration Sensor
- Two-Alarm Relays for 19.5% and 18.0%
- No Maintenance Required
- Ultra Loud Built-in audible alarm 90 db
- 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Display, 4-20mA Analog Output
- Low 450ºC temperature Zirconium Oxide Sensor
- Operates in Freezers at – 40 ºC
- No Drift due to Thunderstorms or barometric pressure changes
- Wall mounting brackets and optional plug-in wall power supply
- UL, C UL and CE Approvals
Long Lasting Zirconium Sensor
The Oxygen Deficiency Monitor features a zirconium sensor capable of providing accurate readings for 10+ years with little maintenance. This reliable, maintenance free sensor will pay for itself in just two years and save your business as much as $475 per year. Every unit comes with a full 3-year warranty for your peace of mind.
The Air Check O2 Deficiency Monitor is suitable for a range of uses. From bar and restaurant beverage stations to tire repair centers, food processing plants, and hospitals, oxygen monitors ensure that nitrogen and CO2gas are safely used and no leaks occur. The zirconium O2 sensor performs reliably in temperatures ranging from 55 Celsius to -40 Celsius, so it’s ideal for a range of environments, including freezers. The monitor also performs well in basements and other confined spaces.
Once set up, the O2 zirconium sensor will operate continuously, without calibration or adjustment. The system monitors for any faults and displays errors on the gas concentration screen, so you can respond.
The low maintenance, long lasting sensor provides continuous monitoring in environments where inert nitrogen gas and CO2 gas are stored. As long as everything is operating properly, the monitor stays silent. If oxygen levels reach the OSHA action level, defined at 19.5 percent, a built-in horn alerts employees of danger.